Auxillary Tank-Motion ProAUXILIARY FUEL TANK
* For use when tuning a motorcycle with the gas tank removed
* Includes 4 ft. of 1/4 inch fuel line and an 1/4 inch in-line fuel barb
* On fuel-injected motorcycles, use our 08-0189 Deluxe Auxiliary Fuel Tank
* Tank can also be used for refilling transmission oil on some late model MX bikes
* Holds up to 2000cc or 1/2 gallon of fluid
Ball End Allen Set - Motion ProBALL END ALLEN SET 9PC
* Made of chrome-vanadium tool steel
* Sizes included 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 & 10 mm
* Ball end allows for better access to allen-head bolts (up to 25-degree working angle)
* Convenient holder included
Canyon DancerCanyon Dancer Bar Harness II - Black, Standard
The Canyon Dancer is incredibly useful when you need to strap down your scooter and we use them regularly here at the shop. Pick one up and see how simple it is to use.
Clutch Compressor (ART.5424)A very handy tool for taking apart your clutch. Compresses the springs gradually so you can remove the circlip. For all largeframe Vespa clutches.
Clutch Nut Std (ART.5429)This is a necessary tool for removing the clutch on all largeframe Vespa models (except GS with a tapered shaft). It removes the castellated nut that holds on the clutch. Be sure to bend back the tab on the locking washer first (and replace it with a new one)!
Clutch Puller - GSAll GS150 models and some GS160 have tapered crankshafts on the clutch side, and this tool is necessary to remove those clutches.
Engine bore tool by NCY. A must for using most large bore cylinder kits. IMPROVED DESIGN!! Now works with multiple engine designs!!!
GY6 MODELS: BORE UP TO 67MM. OTHER MODELS UP TO 72MM.
Flywheel Puller - BajajTool for removing the flywheel on all the newer replacement flywheels for VBB and Sprint type bikes, as well as for our EIK electronic ignition kit. One comes with our kit, but if you lose yours, this is the one!
Fourth HandThis is the handiest tool you'll ever use on a vintage Vespa! It clutches the cable inner and holds it tight while you tighten down the pinchbolt. This model also locks in place so you can take your hand off the tool while you work! Ingenious!